International Commercial Air Transport Licences
All air carriers wishing to apply for an International Commercial Air Transport Licence to operate into and out of Trinidad and Tobago are required to:
- Apply in writing on the prescribed form Schedule 1 Form, Civil Aviation Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation [(No17) Economic] Regulations, 2016 and must contain all particulars prescribed in Schedule 1.
- Documentation must be supplied and packaged according to the three (3) categories listed below, to the Manager Economic Regulation to satisfy the requirements of the following:-
- • Safety Regulations
- Aviation Security
- Economic Regulations
- Applications must be addressed to the:- Manager Air Transport Economic Regulation, Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority, Administration Building, Caroni North Bank Road, Piarco.
- Applications must be done at least 90 days in advance of the intended date of operation (this includes advertising the route for the purpose of ticket sales).
- Applications and all required documents must be in the English Language or accompanied by an authentic translation.
NOTE:- It is not permitted to advertise, through any medium, for the sale of tickets or to sell tickets for scheduled fights between two or more places, of which at least one is in Trinidad and Tobago, without first attaining a Licence for the operation or without attaining approval in writing from the Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority to conduct such advertisements or sales.
Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority
"Provision of a Regulatory Framework to facilitate a Safe, Secure and Effective Aviation Industry and Air Navigation Services within the Piarco Flight Information Region"
Official Business Hours: Administrative and
Regulatory Sections: Mondays – Thursdays: 8:00am to 4:15pm Fridays: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Closed on Weekends, Public Holidays and after business hours. · Air Navigation Services Operations: 24 hour Service every day including Public Holidays.