Eastern Caribbean eAIP Acquisition Form
The Eastern Caribbean (E/CAR) IAIP is available primarily for download on the TTCAA website.
Those who wish to receive the eAIP must note the following:
1. The E/CAR eAIP is available free of charge to all State Civil Aviation bodies with whom Piarco AIS has a free exchange arrangement.
2. At present, the E/CAR eAIP is updated three times per year. Effective dates are notified via AIC.
3. The current eAIP contains AIP Supplements and AICs up to the date indicated in the list found in the eAIP as well as web-links to current AIP Sups, AICs and NOTAM on the TTCAA website.
4. As part of this subscription, electronic copies of all AIP Supplements, AICs and monthly NOTAM Summaries will be emailed to subscribers.
5. Due to the fact that the eAIP is updated three times a year, one time purchases are not recommended, however, a onetime purchase is available.
Top of Form
eAIP Acquisition Form Updated
If you wish to receive the E/CAR eAIP, please complete the appropriate fields below and submit
Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority
"Provision of a Regulatory Framework to facilitate a Safe, Secure and Effective Aviation Industry and Air Navigation Services within the Piarco Flight Information Region"
Official Business Hours: Administrative and
Regulatory Sections: Mondays – Thursdays: 8:00am to 4:15pm Fridays: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Closed on Weekends, Public Holidays and after business hours. · Air Navigation Services Operations: 24 hour Service every day including Public Holidays.